FaceTime for Android: FaceTime is an incredible video calling application that lets the users make free face to face calls to your friends and beloved ones. Apple, the software behemoth had launched the FaceTime app for all the iOS and Mac users originally in the year 2000. It is not compatible and available for Android device users. In order to make use of this app on your Android phone, the only possibility is to download and install FaceTime app using the APK file. If you are looking to download FaceTime for Android, we are here to assist you in the best way. Here is all you need to understand about FaceTime app for Android. You can download and install FaceTime for Android for free without having to spend a single penny. Have a glance!
FaceTime for Android
FaceTime is the best video calling application that lets users make free video calls to their friends from anywhere across the world. The users need not pay any money so as to use this FaceTime application on your Android device. All you need to do is download the APK file from the trusted third party website. You can even stop any call or mute it for certain time limit. This app lets the users stop particular video call based on their convenience. Also, you can convert a voice call into video call without any interruption. There is a multitasking feature on this app that lets the users navigate from this app and make use of some other apps on your device.
How to Download & Install FaceTime for Android:
In fact, FaceTime is an iOS application designed and developed by Apple software Company. This app essentially intended specifically for IOS and Mac devices. If you are looking for this FaceTime app to use it on Android, you need to make use of the APK file. In this post, we have provided the direct APK link of FaceTime so that you can download FaceTime app on your Android phone with much ease. Here are the simple steps that help the users download and install FaceTime app on your Android device:
- First of all, go to Settings >> Security >> Check Unknown Sources option on your Android device.
- In order to download and install apps from third party websites, you need to acquire permission from the Android device.
- You can now move to the web page wherein you can download FaceTime app for Android.
- Just search for FaceTime app in the search field.
- You can find innumerable results in the search on the screen.
- Click on the appropriate FaceTime APK file and hit the download button.
- After successfully downloading the app, just click on the install button.
- Just follow the on-screen steps to finish the installation process.
That’s it! This is the easy process to download and install FaceTime app on your Android device using the APK file. Hope this guide lets you make free video calls to your friends directly from your Android phone.